About the Programme/Event
Drama, tears, and high stress medical emergencies. These are daily occurrences in a hospital – or are they?
Featuring real-life healthcare professionals, this online programme will uncover the realities of working in the field. Learn about the science they use from day to day, and get ready to debunk myths from your favourite medical shows.
Online Programme/Event Administrative Information
- This programme is conducted entirely online. You may access Zoom via the app or using a web browser
- Please ensure that you enter a valid email address as you will receive an email with the link to the online programme/event near the day of the programme/event
- The link of the programme should not be shared with others
- Do ensure you have a strong internet connection. Using your mobile data is not recommended
- The National Library Board, Singapore (NLB) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify or refuse admission to any registrant without any reason and notice